Southwest District Athletic Board
Minutes, August 31, 2020
President Tim Cook, Vice-President Jonas Smith, Andy Bixler, Doug Foote, Scott Kaufman, John Kronour, Matt Macy, Paul Stone, Jan Wilking, Ray Spicher, Secretary. All present.
Moved by Kronour and seconded by Foote to approve minutes from August 2, 2020 meeting.
Motion passed 9-0.
Secretary Report – Ray Spicher
1. Tournament apparel sale. Will be conducted by the state office.
2. Online ticketing / paper tickets. There will be presale online ticketing only in each sport. No paper tickets will be used nor will any tickets be sold at the door.
3. Wifi at venues. HomeTown Ticketing needs to know who needs help with wifi.
4. Membership fees to OHSAA? Still being discussed.
5. Tournament entry fees? Still being discussed. Golf and bowling fees will be passed on to participating schools.
1. Debbie Moore retired. Todd Boehm retired. Executive Director search is down to two finalists.
2. Bob Huelsman's materials. Todd Boehm was to meet with Bob and get necessary items and do an inventory of materials needed to be taken care of.
September 9, 2020 ,4:30 p.m., virtual, Lakota West High School.